Probe Station (MI-WPT6)
The Probe System is able to support the following on-wafer measurement setup:
• I-V/C-V (DC to 10MHz) and pulsed I-V.
• DC/RF Probe card measurement setup.
• The chuck is RF compatible.
• Measurements of current at pA levels with shielding box (shielding box is not a part of the probe station).
• Measurement of the capacitance of the order of fF level.
• Possibility of future upgradable to RF measurements up to 10 GHz.
Probe System Integration:
• The system is able to integrate with any instrument brand and type for all device measurement test setups.
• The system is able to integrate with the existing Keithley 4200A semiconductor Characterization system
(Semiconductor Characterization System is not a part of the probe station).
Mechanical Performance Specification of Prober.
• Chuck Stage Movement: Manual
• Chuck X-Y Stage: Independent X and Y Axis control
• X-Y stage travel range: 100mm (X axis); 100mm (Y axis)
• Chuck Z Stage measurement sub-systems: Optimized Z Stage movement to keep the device under test (DUT) in
focus during probing.