Shift Register Trainer (MI-D11)
The MI-D11 Shift Register Trainer has been designed specifically to demonstrate the function of shift register circuits. This kit is an extremely useful laboratory kit which provides facilities for hands on experience to various experiments in the field of electronics and provides all necessary inputs and connections for students to study Shift Register in various modes.
• User friendly front panel.
• Built-in useful resources.
• Inbuilt DC Power Supply.
• Built-in Logic Level Generator.
• Built-in Logic Level Indicator.
• Diagrammatic representation of circuits for the ease of connections.
• Power ON switch with indicator.
• Symbols and Diagrams are printed on Glass Epoxy PCB.
• All important points are brought out in front panel with 2mm banana sockets.
• Attractive ABS Plastic Cabinet.
• To study and verification of Serial In Parallel Out.
• To study and verification of Parallel In Serial Out.
• To study and verification of Programmable Shift Register.
• To study and verification of Universal Shift Register