Electrical Vehicle Work bench-I (MI-EVW01)
The electric vehicle industry in India is picking pace, new manufacturing hubs, and increased push to improving charging infrastructure. The global automotive industry is undergoing a paradigm shift at present in trying to switch to alternative/less energy intensive options. India, too, is investing in this electric mobility shift.
To understand concept and development criteria of Electric Vehicles, Mine Instruments Pvt. Ltd. designed a industrial grade test bench for learner. This Test Bench is very helpfull to determine parameters used in design of a electric vehicle.
• Design by considering all safety standards.
• Fabricated on Stainless Steel Frame.
• Full demonstration of a two wheeler electric vehicle.
• Include Individual study module for EV Components Characterization.
• MCB is provided with AC supply for safety purpose
• Detachable Block Drawer
• Locking Wheels
• Top covered by Anti Static Mate
• Shocked Proof design
• All instruments are fitted inside of workbench
• Easy accessible Interface
• Come along with a running of model of two wheeler electric vehicle
Bench Dimensiions (in mm)
Length : 950mm
Width : 1200 mm
Height : 1650 mm
Material : Stainless Steel
Chassis : 38mm x 38mm x 1.5 mm Stainless Steel pipes for sturdiness.
Side Walls : Stainless Steel (1.5mm)
Table Top : Plywood (thickness : 18mm)
MICA (thickness : 1mm)