Optical Transducer Trainer (MI-IN05)
Mine Optical Transducer Trainer (MI-IN05) is an extremely useful laboratory kit which provides facilities for hands on experience to various experiments in the field of instrumentation trainers and provides all necessary inputs & connections for students to study the behavior of transducers and their techniques. This is a standalone unit where
student can learn different type of optical transducers like Photovoltaic Cell, Phototransistor, Photodiode & Photoconductor Cell. Optical transducers are the sensor that are used to convert light rays into electronic signals.
• User friendly front panel.
• Representation of Functional Blocks on Mimic.
• 4 Different Optical Transducers.
• Different signal conditioning circuitry.
• On-board Fixed DC Power Supply.
• Digital Panel Meters for measuring Voltage & Current.
• Symbols and Diagram are printed on glass epoxy PCB.
• All important test points are brought out with 2mm banana sockets to observe signal.
• Attractive ABS plastic cabinet.
• Study about Filament Lamp Characteristics.
• Study about Photovoltaic Cell Characteristics.
• Study about Photoconductive Cell Characteristics.
• Study about Photodiode Characteristics.
• Study about Optocoupler.