SCR Triggering Circuit Trainer (MI-PW04)
MI-PW04 SCR Triggering Circuit Trainer has been designed specifically to demonstrate the importance of ICTCA785 for gate triggering pulses and controlling. SCR Triggering Circuit Trainer is an extremely useful laboratory kit which provides facilities for hands on experience to various experiments in the field of Power Electronic Circuit Trainer and provides all necessary inputs and connections for student to study circuit. This trainer comes with variable firing angle control with signal conditioning circuit.
• On board AC source
• On board DC Power Supply
• On board Lamp and Resistive load
• Gradual firing angle control
• On board Schematic Diagram of SCR Triggering Circuit
• Test points are provided to observe output signals
• User friendly front panel and easy to operate
• Attractive ABS Plastic Cabinet
• Symbols and Diagram are printed on glass epoxy PCB
• To Study of gate controlling pulses.
• To study the change of firing angle in response to the change in reference voltage.
• To Study the functioning of signal conditioner and pulse generator IC TCA785